Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
I really like the build, but I think there are too much floating jumps in the map. You could also try to make the head more 3D, cause now it's just 2D. If you make it 3D, you can also add pkr inside the head. I like the map, and the pkr is okay, but at the moment I don't think it's good enough to get accepted. You can easily make it better though. Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello honeyducks & taraaaaaa,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, but the build isn't great. It does look quite 2d. I would suggest trying to add a bit more shape and depth to the build.
The parkour is very repetitive, as you mainly used normal blocks, ladders, fences and iron bars, I would recommend experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, it will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
You also grouped a lot of your jumps, what I mean by this, is you would have a sequence of just normal blocks, then just ladders etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more in the future, rather having them grouped together.
There are a lot of floating jumps in this map, try to avoid having your jumps floating over the void and around the build, as this can make it quite messy. You did implement the parkour into the build where you could, but I understand this was difficult as the build isn't very big.
The difficulty is good for an easy map, but the length is far too long for an easy. Please read over this thread https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the guidelines.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.