Bring Factions Back To Help Community

Should Factions Be Back On The Server

• Total voters

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Factions is already confirmed to be coming back after the new prison so can we #StopTheFactionsSpam. They took it down and are improving it for the better of their players so you are in no right to call them wusses and pussies. They know people want factions back and it will be back just chill out and be patient cause when it comes out it WILL be awesome.
Hoping you see the immaturity in your post
-Cheech <3

SneekyStumpy01

Ratings
12 3
Factions is already confirmed to be coming back after the new prison so can we #StopTheFactionsSpam. They took it down and are improving it for the better of their players so you are in no right to call them wusses and pussies. They know people want factions back and it will be back just chill out and be patient cause when it comes out it WILL be awesome.
-Cheech <3
Yes Cheech I am very sorry for my words I shouldn't be saying that if I would want to apply for staff, and sometimes people forget how long they been playing on a server so I think the staff should slack off a little on that, but I'm very happy that its coming back thank you that we can do something about it

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
sometimes people forget how long they been playing on a server so I think the staff should slack off a little on that
owners and helpers are being WUSSES and will not bring it back because they're pussies.
FIRST OFF.
No offensive content
If it is going to offend someone, reconsider your post.
No excessive foul language or caps
A little is okay, but anything deemed excessive is not allowed.

@SneekyStumpy01 I suggest you go over the forum rules again.

SECONDLY.
Ive known members of the staff team for a long time, Well over a year. ( Some are even my closest friends. ) And they are not bad people just because they are trying to update a server for the players to enjoy, spare a lag filled and dull server we had before.
~Tenshi

@Purple4me please look at this thread.

SneekyStumpy01

Ratings
12 3
FIRST OFF.
No offensive content
If it is going to offend someone, reconsider your post.
No excessive foul language or caps
A little is okay, but anything deemed excessive is not allowed.

@SneekyStumpy01 I suggest you go over the forum rules again.

SECONDLY.
Ive known members of the staff team for a long time, Well over a year. ( Some are even my closest friends. ) And they are not bad people just because they are trying to update a server for the players to enjoy, spare a lag filled and dull server we had before.
~Tenshi

@Purple4me please look at this thread.
Yes I am truly sorry and I truly mean it I am Sorry for all the trouble

Piggles

Donator
Ratings
15 2
-Cheech <3
I agree, people are over complaining about the whole 'New Factions' situation. Just relax and wait for them to inform us about it, I know they will make a new one at some point!