Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
61 38
So today sky showed me a list of old ce's or custom enchants which have been removed from the game.I felt like it might be a nice idea to had them backk since sva pvp nowdays is just a pointless fight since both people dont die.Maybe if we could balance the ce's so that they are not to op to new players but can affect a full sva fight cause appart from spamming raygun all day long and HOPING the other one doesnt have a saturation items its almost impossible for a full sva guy or even someone whos wearing some sva armor to die.Maybe just change to 1.8 pvp on earth would be a good idea since 1.9 prooved to be a bad way of pvping with the armors and items of the game currently.The list of the old ce's will be given and im waiting for yalls come back and i hope we can change the pvp of earth for the better and maybe make sva fights interesting and not just spamming raygun or having a 1 in a 4 items that can stun people for 10 seconds or have an item which make regeneration usless aka saturation items.I just thought sva fights or just normal fights would be a bit more fun with maybe new ces or just a change in the pvp mode like survival.

the imgur link if the pictures dont work

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
1.8 pvp is the best idea imo. all sva fights are is just breaking armor and holding right click with a blaster and its boring af