Rejected Building Bridges - Hard map - Ikyoz_On_Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hey , i built a parkour map , it took me two days and i'm satisfacted , let me introduce it :

Building Bridges , by Ikyoz_On_Youtube

You are yourself , a simple player , u see a miner , he tells you that John , a gangster , stole his diamond and he broke the bridge , he need his diamond to build the TP block
After jumps , jumps and jumps , u meet John , he tell you that it's impossible to save the diamond and he run away another time , the miner build his portal and it's the end , let's have some fun with the screens right here :

SCREENSHOTS :

1-Start
2-PixelArt 1
3-PixelArt 2
4-End

There are 78 jumps and 4 CP ( checkpoints )

Plot ID : -42;46

jump start : y=71
the lowest point : y=36

71-35=36 so i respected the rules

I don't saw shortcuts , CP aren't very far an each other

There are only 2 pixelarts :p

Theme : Bridge ( lol , we haven't noticed xD )

My jump is in the void , it's not wide

There is my name and the parkour name in the beginning

There are some hards fences but it's really possible and not so annoying

There aren't iron fences or glass panes

/plot tp Ikyoz_On_Youtube if i'm online

Difficulty : hard ( 65+ )

I hope you'll enjoy my map and i hope it will be added in the officials jumps too , it really took me a lot of time for tests , details , build and rule respect , i really love this server :p thank you in advance for your tests , your reading and your potentially future likes , see ya' !

Greetings from Belgium [ sorry , i know that my English level is bad ]

SCREENSHOTS
2019-05-14_20.59.32.png
2019-05-14_20.59.47.png
2019-05-14_21.00.08.png

2019-05-14_21.00.38.png

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Ikyoz_On_Youtube,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not original, there is already some "Bridges" themed maps (or just Minecraft themed maps, since there is 2 MC pixel arts), please be careful next time. The build is not good, it's really messy and unattractive, try building your map on/in a main build and not around like you did, and please avoid making pixel arts in your map, we do not accept pixel arts maps if it's a big part of the map. The parkour is not really good, it's a bit varied, but still a bit repetitive, there is also a big exploit here : http://prntscr.com/npu6nd

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.