Jumps: 34

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The theme is slightly unoriginal, as there is already a "McDonalds" map (no BurgerKing of course). The build is ok, it does look like Burger King but I think it would be better if it were made out of clay as opposed to wool (makes it look unrealistic. Otherwise, good luck!

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
The theme is slightly unoriginal, as there is already a "McDonalds" map (no BurgerKing of course). The build is ok, it does look like Burger King but I think it would be better if it were made out of clay as opposed to wool (makes it look unrealistic. Otherwise, good luck!
Haha yeah, I originally was making a McDonalds map and only realized after I've finished it that there already was one, so I switched it up to Burger King. I'll test it out with the clay and see how it looks, thanks for the feedback :D

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
As tas said, the theme is somewhat unoriginal but still works, however, I'm not a fan of this build as it feels very flat and poorly designed, the enviroment around works but the structure should have more details on the outside. And please do something about the empty inside. It just doesn't look good.
The parkour got some variety and a nice flow, which is good, and difficulty is good too but it is a little short for medium, there is also a huge cheat

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi xSemo,
I will be giving your map a 0 (for the moment, depending on your future changes, the note might affect).
The theme is kinda original, there is already a McDonalds map but no Burger King. The build is good, although you can improve it adding details on the outside of the build and definitely inside of it. About the parkour, it’s varied, but I think with the useless space you have you can use it for more jumps and make it a nice fit for the medium difficulty.

¡Good Luck! <3

xSemo

PATRON+
xSemo
xSemo
Patron+
Ratings
37 1
As tas said, the theme is somewhat unoriginal but still works, however, I'm not a fan of this build as it feels very flat and poorly designed, the enviroment around works but the structure should have more details on the outside. And please do something about the empty inside. It just doesn't look good.
The parkour got some variety and a nice flow, which is good, and difficulty is good too but it is a little short for medium, there is also a huge cheat
Hoi xSemo,
I will be giving your map a 0 (for the moment, depending on your future changes, the note might affect).
The theme is kinda original, there is already a McDonalds map but no Burger King. The build is good, although you can improve it adding details on the outside of the build and definitely inside of it. About the parkour, it’s varied, but I think with the useless space you have you can use it for more jumps and make it a nice fit for the medium difficulty.

¡Good Luck! <3
Hey thanks for the feedback, I patched up the cheat and decorated the interior more. I also added a few more jumps on the outside.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi xSemo,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
Yeah there is already a "Fast-Food" map, but I think only one is not enough to make the theme unoriginal, so I still think the theme is a bit original, but be careful next time. The build is decent, it's pretty simple but still nice in my opinion. The parkour is also good, it's varied and decent for a medium, maybe a bit short ? I would say it's fine.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.