Not open for further replies.

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
Map builders: squonkeybruh, samsei_, McCrisp, MattTheCutie.
PK builders: Bluepottwal. PK helper: binlickerlover
Map name: Burj Khalifa
A photo:
1612795912088.png

Plot: /plot v squonkeybruh 4
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps: 112
Check points: 8 (including the first one)

Testers: postmanpat, blackandwhitecat, eme, polarben, TigerTwist, Jacobsfunparty, Llama_lord03, Doobix, presidenten. idku, jimB0p.

Thank you to everyone involved in this build, it was great fun to make.

Last edited:

samsei

VIP+
samsei_
samsei_
VIP+
Ratings
wow this was really fun to make! hope it gets accepted lol

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Is my old skin your permanent skin now? And how do you get those little skin profile pictures? Also cool build and I enjoyed the pk (I made some of it so I would say that) Thanks for inviting me to help out

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
Is my old skin your permanent skin now? And how do you get those little skin profile pictures? Also cool build and I enjoyed the pk (I made some of it so I would say that) Thanks for inviting me to help out
No problem bin, i was going to use it as my skin but i can always change it if you want. Also acid made the pfp for me.

Last edited:

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
+1 If this doesn't get accepted im going throw my PC out the window.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello squonkeybruh, samsei_, McCrisp, MattTheCutie, and BluePottwal,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient. This thread will be closed from responses.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Your map will now be put into reviewing; this means it is neither accepted or rejected just yet.
The theme is original, well done!
The build is accurate to what you were going for, has a great amount of detail, and is overall a very well build.
The parkour is the main concern. It is varied throughout, so well done here. The concern is the difficulty. There are several areas that are very challenging even for an insane map. Checkpoint #1 particularly is very frustrating and would need to be adjusted in order for this to be accepted. Some additional jumps that could be adjusted to help the difficulty will be labelled below:
1614131847876.png

1614131905677.png

1614131924371.png

These are just some examples, but there is a lot of inconsistency with the parkour throughout, so just try to nerf this a bit.
You have until one month from now (March 23rd) to make these changes; if I have not been contacted about any changes by this time, your map will be automatically rejected. As this is closed, you will have to either start a conversation with me on here or message on discord (Krissy#0008.)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25

Thank you for making the requested changes; I am now happy to inform you that your map is officially accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.