BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
482 8
Here is some feedback for your map. Note: I am not a map judge.

Build: The build is accurate to the theme but honestly is a bit lazy as it is just minecraft bees but done in creative, though this may still be considered an original theme the build can bee (get it?) Improved.

You need to state the difficulty of the map when you submit the map. Due to the length it is a bit long for an easy map but from what I can see the difficulty suits the easy difficulty.

Jump variation is important in modern made parkour! Parkour must be mostly against the build (not floating) try and include some more jump variation, this may include: water, fences, plant pots, brewing stands, ect..

Please take these improvementd light heartedly and try and incorporate some of the ideas. I would recommend doing /warp beta to see some accepted maps and what they look like and what the parkour looks like. Also gathering testers is vital providing useful feedback to you before you submit! They can help find skips and give useful feedback. Feel free to ask parkour chat and I'm sure there are some lovely people who will come and test your map for you!

- Bin

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello VincentDaPro,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around bees (BuzzyBee, BumbleBees, BeeHive). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here (https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/) to see all the maps accepted on the server!
The build is entirely made up of 3D pixel art, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube. Next time try considering making one main build with lots of depth and detail in it!
The parkour fits the length for a medium map, so good job on that! The difficulty itself is very inconsistent, some parts fit easy parkour while others are for expert. Your map has many hidden barriers in it, try labeling them with an item frame. Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps, fences and ladders. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.[Elly]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.