Buying 15 cubits!

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
Hello everyone, recently i have made the decision to get elite with cubits (thank you blue for the idea).
I am trying to get 10000 mana a day (3 ish hours) and it sounds straightforward but no. I have no one to trade with! In about a weeks time i will have enough mana to trade for 15 cubits, i will pay you 80k mana which is more then it should be. If you are interested please let me know!

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Don't advertise on here silly, just do what everyone else does and beg in parkour chag

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Good luck! :)

Haribo123XD

MVP+
Haribo123XD
Haribo123XD
MVP+
Ratings
Hello everyone, recently i have made the decision to get elite with cubits (thank you blue for the idea).
I am trying to get 10000 mana a day (3 ish hours) and it sounds straightforward but no. I have no one to trade with! In about a weeks time i will have enough mana to trade for 15 cubits, i will pay you 80k mana which is more then it should be. If you are interested please let me know!
Hey Squonkey, I too am collecting cubits in order to save up for ELITE possibly, just a bit of advice, keep collecting the mana, soon enough someone will buy cubits and sell them off, it's just a matter of time.

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
Hey Squonkey, I too am collecting cubits in order to save up for ELITE possibly, just a bit of advice, keep collecting the mana, soon enough someone will buy cubits and sell them off, it's just a matter of time.
Ok thanks!