Buying Extra shops

wossi1

PATRON+
wossi1
wossi1
Patron+
Ratings
Would it be possible to add shops to the store so people who have used all the allotted shops could buy more maybe with cubits which would of course be lost at each reset. I use all mine up nearly every season, I run Gotham this season and a lot of people use my shops for enchanted books and potions but i cannot offer a lot of the potions and enchants plus i have head shops (which don't pay a lot since PVP was changed) for new players so they can make a bit of money to start off with instead of asking for free money from other players, I'm sure other players would like the chance to get more too . I would definitely buy more if they were added at a fair price

DerSchroeder

ELITE
DerSchroeder
DerSchroeder
ELITE
Ratings
51 4
sounds like a rly good idea! like it pretty much. im also using gotham very often and when its easier for the owner(s) to run it this way the feature should be added to the game :^)

QEIAION

PATRON+
QEIAION
QEIAION
Patron+
Ratings
106 5
YES!! This would be very helpful. Cant tell you how many times this season alone that i have reached the cap of 50 shop signs due to the Artmap plugin. Please give us the option to purchase more shop usage.

Shelbs

ELITE
shlebs
shlebs
ELITE
Ratings
Agreed!! We need more shop signs. I'm super close to the limit myself and once I reach that limit I'm not sure what to do with the rest of the art that I make, plus if we carry these into the next season, like were supposed to, then I'm definitely not going to have enough shop signs. It also sucks cause I would love to sell banners and fireworks as well but I'm limited to selling them on the auction house cause I don't have enough shop signs.