Camping at hades volcano

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
They do it for different reasons some don't want anyone but them getting Zulrah Eggs so they control the price, while others just want the kills to be on kill top.

There may be other reasons but I wouldn't know sorry.

tiredlilly

ELITE
MusicBi
MusicBi
ELITE
Ratings
There's also no rule against it. Volcano is really the only place to pvp now that /warp pvp isn't a thing anymore so most people who camp hades want kills/gear or zeggs or just anything valuable. Some people just do it for fun, like collecting pickaxes from newer players.

Ratings
There's also no rule against it. Volcano is really the only place to pvp now that /warp pvp isn't a thing anymore so most people who camp hades want kills/gear or zeggs or just anything valuable. Some people just do it for fun, like collecting pickaxes from newer players.
theres also no OFFICIAL rule on keystoning but its bannable, and apparently if you are on the ladder theyre not allowed to hit you off but they do.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
theres also no OFFICIAL rule on keystoning but its bannable, and apparently if you are on the ladder theyre not allowed to hit you off but they do.
Keystoning may not be an "official" rule but if you ask any staff members they will say that it is potentially bannable. Players are allowed to hit each other off the ladders if they are in hades which is ladders and in. However, they aren't allowed to knock players in while on the logs above the ladders.

tiredlilly

ELITE
MusicBi
MusicBi
ELITE
Ratings
Ok but the difference is keystoning and the ladder thing are rules enforced by staff. Staff have said they're working on getting keystones disabled. Camping volcano isn't banned by staff or the official rules.

Ratings
Ok but the difference is keystoning and the ladder thing are rules enforced by staff. Staff have said they're working on getting keystones disabled. Camping volcano isn't banned by staff or the official rules.
yea but they should at least put the keystoning rule on the official rules list, otherwise how would people know? And an easy fix to the ladder thing would be moving the carpet (pvp safe zone) further passed the ladders. They don't listen to feedback.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
yea but they should at least put the keystoning rule on the official rules list, otherwise how would people know? And an easy fix to the ladder thing would be moving the carpet (pvp safe zone) further passed the ladders. They don't listen to feedback.
They have that keystoning is bannable on the forums so you can find it pretty easy. In moving the PVP zone past the ladders it would allow a place for people to stay. If 2 players were fighting one could just walk past the carpet and they would be safe, they wouldn't have to climb up the ladders for safety. The ladders are there so that there is a chance of keeping players in hades and not just having them be able to walk out.

Ratings
They have that keystoning is bannable on the forums so you can find it pretty easy. In moving the PVP zone past the ladders it would allow a place for people to stay. If 2 players were fighting one could just walk past the carpet and they would be safe, they wouldn't have to climb up the ladders for safety. The ladders are there so that there is a chance of keeping players in hades and not just having them be able to walk out.
Youd have to search for that specific rule in the forum, so a new player would have to stumble upon it. It should be made clear if its bannable. And someone just said that if you are on the ladder they're not allowed to hit u off, its a safe spot. so moving the carper further is a logical solution.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Youd have to search for that specific rule in the forum, so a new player would have to stumble upon it. It should be made clear if its bannable. And someone just said that if you are on the ladder they're not allowed to hit u off, its a safe spot. so moving the carper further is a logical solution.
I have asked staff if you can hit people off the ladders and they said it's allowed. They said that it's not allowed to hit someone off while you are on the logs or they are on the logs. They said it's fine to knock people off the ladders if you're on the ladders or if you're in hades.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
As a reply to the keystoning. The keystoning is not a specific, typed out rule. Admins have disabled all means of teleporting out of hades. However, keystoning is for some reason an annoying one to disable (hence why it's still a thing). Because all means of teleporting are disabled, that means keystoning shouldn't be a thing and is a minor bug.

I understand that new players don't know this, but our cummunity usually tells them when they do it. There's a lot of holograms at the volcano already so I don't know if adding one is that good of an idea (we don't want it too hectic).

Ratings
5 2
Keystoning may not be an "official" rule but if you ask any staff members they will say that it is potentially bannable. Players are allowed to hit each other off the ladders if they are in hades which is ladders and in. However, they aren't allowed to knock players in while on the logs above the ladders.
Oh I never knew you weren’t allowed to knock players in that’s really good to know because I’ve seen other players do it.

Ratings
5 2
I agree, there is no rule against it. I guess the stronger will always have power in the volcano.

GodsWealth

ELITE
GodsWealth
GodsWealth
ELITE
Ratings
Because, Kills :D

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Well, I know in season 2 of aether the big clan by the name of "Dream" got in trouble for camping... the original leader of the clan- former mod and youtuber- Hydr0kt told his clan TO NOT camp volcano. However, I am not sure if it was actually ever a real rule or if people were just annoyed by the fact an entire clan camped volcano and no one was able to enter... imo, the easiest way to not die in volcano is get better gear or make deals with ppl in volcano- be that truce mining or giving your zeggs to the other player.
Ofc, I also believe that the volcano adds a layer of toxicity, as many newer players get frustrated when more experienced players kill them and take their stuff some even going as far as burning the drops. Often, this leads to filter evasion and caps spam... which is quite unfortunate because there is a very simple solution- just give the person a break or give them new gear. Honestly, I'd like to see the aether community be nicer to new players and definitely more helpful. By helpful, I don't just mean answering questions, but physically helping a player be it building a cactus farm or a grinder.
I understand that volcano is a "free for all" pvp arena, but the toxicity is not necessary. This goes for both sides- if you die in volcano ask the person to give your stuff back, but don't scream in chat and yell at the person. They are more likely to give your stuff back if you are nice. As for the "player killers" you are free to kill anyone in volcano... but if they are being disrespectful, do your best to diffuse the situation, either give their stuff back or give them free kit gear. Tbh, it's mostly donators who kill players in volcano- I've never seen a non try to purposely kill/camp in volcano. And if anyone is acting rude/disrespectful block the person and report it to staff and they will deal with it.