Can a Mod answer this please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Well I started a youtube channel called CreepaPlays, And I wanted to play on Minevast creative a little bit, so i was watching some youtube videos for ideas and I got one, Can I troll? not like totally DESTROY a plot no no, like kinda /disguise as that player or Notch or somthing like that? just wondering so if i do I can possibly get those commands even though I have donated for legend and I have a few disguises i would just want to troll to kinda have fun on youtube and as i said I said I wouldn't be doing anything of grief just you kinda have fun! @Dacon @Dynsalir

~Thanks~~
Zuzu
Minevast Legend

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Yea trolling isn't against the rules, but if it gets to a point where you're just harassing/annoying the person then you should stop.
Yea I wouldnt be like not letting them build i would just kinda jump scare them and stand behind them like as i said herobrine or Notch but if they said stop i would totally stop, I dont harass people, well it depends Jk. I just wanted to see if I could and If i can get like /d player [PlayerName] so if i could get that possibly that would be awesome!

Charlie Bowdery

Donator
Ratings
Well I started a youtube channel called CreepaPlays, And I wanted to play on Minevast creative a little bit, so i was watching some youtube videos for ideas and I got one, Can I troll? not like totally DESTROY a plot no no, like kinda /disguise as that player or Notch or somthing like that? just wondering so if i do I can possibly get those commands even though I have donated for legend and I have a few disguises i would just want to troll to kinda have fun on youtube and as i said I said I wouldn't be doing anything of grief just you kinda have fun! @Dacon @Dynsalir

~Thanks~~
Zuzu
Minevast Legend

I would say as long as you don't go about ruining peoples experience within the creative server, then it is permitted. Disguising and such is only minor and isn't worth action being taken upon you, to be honest. Where as, action can be taken if you grief or so on, just ruining others players experiences when playing the server is taking it too far. If you've anymore questions, feel free to ask!

Also I don't think disguising as other players or using /pet human is permitted, I'm afraid.

Last edited:

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
I would say as long as you don't go about ruining peoples experience within the creative server, then it is permitted. Disguising and such is only minor and isn't worth action being taken upon you, to be honest. Where as, action can be taken if you grief or so on, just ruining others players experiences when playing the server is taking it too far. If you've anymore questions, feel free to ask!

Also I don't think disguising as other players or using /pet human is permitted, I'm afraid.
ok I'll try to think of some trolls without making it to Obvious

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Yea I mainly agree, Trolling isn't against the rules but please don't cause people distress by this and posting it online. You may get a few people on your bad side so watch out for that...

SirCrackers

Ratings
In my opinion, I don't think you should follow through with this idea. Trolling is primarily done on smaller servers or the mass networks. (skydoesminecraft, etc).
As was stated above, you would not want to get people on your bad side. All it would lead to is bad, so I don't think you should be trolling any players on Creative at this point. I don't believe players would appreciate being trolled and bothered unless they really don't mind at all.
The amount of reports the staff team gets for players trolling other players is already at a very high amount. We don't want to have more of those, or you are more likely to run into problems not only with the players, but also with the staff team.

Thank you for understanding! :)
-SirCrackers

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
In my opinion, I don't think you should follow through with this idea. Trolling is primarily done on smaller servers or the mass networks. (skydoesminecraft, etc).
As was stated above, you would not want to get people on your bad side. All it would lead to is bad, so I don't think you should be trolling any players on Creative at this point. I don't believe players would appreciate being trolled and bothered unless they really don't mind at all.
The amount of reports the staff team gets for players trolling other players is already at a very high amount. We don't want to have more of those, or you are more likely to run into problems not only with the players, but also with the staff team.

Thank you for understanding! :)
-SirCrackers
Ok! I didn't realise how much players actually got trolled and complain about it to the staff, But now that I know that, Can this thread be locked?

Kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.