Can I make a champion map?

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
I was wondering if it is possible for the community to make a champion map. There are currently only 3 maps and I have want more . So I want to take it into my own hands. This would be a long project and I would also need help ( theme , difficulty , build ) but before anything would be done I want to know if the community can submit a champion map submission. I think it would be cool if the community bands together to make one big map. Or there could be another thing that is like a different champ map like legend map that is shorter and easier but with smaller rewards and I would like to make a map to go with it

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hey,
this has been something that many people have attempted, or thought about in the past (including me). You are always welcome to build whatever type of map, but for Champion maps they'd have to be REALLY good to be accepted, like build team standards, but it's always possible! As for your idea of a 'Legend map', that's pretty much an Insane map, but I recommend suggesting that on the official suggestion site here > https://suggestions.manacube.com/

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
You can definitely submit whatever you make. Good luck making one!