Can i please be a Sr Mod

HELLO THERE

I'm struggling how to become a Sr Mod plus I'm getting spammed with Creeper Awwwww mans on Snapchat
PLUS GOOD GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLUS PLUS

I DO NOT LICK TURTLES ):<

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey there! Im glad to see youre interested in joining the moderation team. Not licking turtles is a good start. Heres how to successfully continue.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
And you insult me for eating Vegemite. Aight..
Exactly. If that’s not a clear indication how bad vegemite is, idk what to tell ya.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Okay, but on a more serious note... just apply for staff. It’s where all the Sr. Mods started. Gosh, I remember when Hallow was a helper... uhm. Actually, no I don’t... but I remember times before she was staff. I remember she would welcome every new player to Olympus. In all seriousness, everyone loved hallow, and the still do. I kinda remember reading her app, but I’m not sure if I did...? I think I skipped through it went to rating without reading it cuz idk... I just rlly like hallow. Oof, cringe, very cringe. I LOVE YOU HALLOW UR THE BEST!! (If ur reading this ranged, don’t feel left out cuz ily2)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I remember when Hallow was a helper. One of the nicest people I have ever met. Love you hallow.
I swear I've got a few pictures of hallow licking turtles... let me just try to find them-

Ray (instanding)

MVP+
Creeperboy1161
Creeperboy1161
MVP+
Ratings
31 1
No no no, I was talking about the shriveled turtle disease, they can make your body parts, very, - well, shriveled. Here is a photo to compliment my informatical correction. Viewer discretion is advised.

Attachments

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Okay, but on a more serious note... just apply for staff. It’s where all the Sr. Mods started. Gosh, I remember when Hallow was a helper... uhm. Actually, no I don’t... but I remember times before she was staff. I remember she would welcome every new player to Olympus. In all seriousness, everyone loved hallow, and the still do. I kinda remember reading her app, but I’m not sure if I did...? I think I skipped through it went to rating without reading it cuz idk... I just rlly like hallow. Oof, cringe, very cringe. I LOVE YOU HALLOW UR THE BEST!! (If ur reading this ranged, don’t feel left out cuz ily2)
A MILLION YEARS AGO, Hallow Madi and I became helpers at the same time. Now they're both aNCIENT

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
A MILLION YEARS AGO, Hallow Madi and I became helpers at the same time. Now they're both aNCIENT
Really? Well that can’t be right! Are u calling me ancient now? Cuz I’m pretty sure u and Madi have been here longer than me and Hallow... hmm interesting.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Really? Well that can’t be right! Are u calling me ancient now? Cuz I’m pretty sure u and Madi have been here longer than me and Hallow... hmm interesting.
Nope! Well... I mean madis BEEN here since 2015? I think? And I 2017...