gunnarhjelm

ELITE
GaniW
GaniW
ELITE
Ratings
25 12
the time we wait untill next outpost is always so boring

and can we get more active staffs and mods so factions can get more players, everythings bugged )=

chiara

Swag Person
ELITE
chiaruh
chiaruh
ELITE
Ratings
164 10
with the small player base adding an outpost more often would be kinda op to the same people doing it every time, but it would also make it more fun & frequent for the players actually online.

+1 for the staff situation as well

NiniMinecraft17

MVP
NiniMinecraft17
NiniMinecraft17
MVP
Ratings
i agree outpost should be every 3 hours but we need more admin and mods online cause we have alot of bugs.I know faction is small but alot of players on it hack,say bad words and other because they are no admins or mods to watch them.

chiara

Swag Person
ELITE
chiaruh
chiaruh
ELITE
Ratings
164 10
i agree outpost should be every 3 hours but we need more admin and mods online cause we have alot of bugs.I know faction is small but alot of players on it hack,say bad words and other because they are no admins or mods to watch them.
you could always report players in game with /report or /helopop if it is chat related, this way chatmods will show up and punish accordingly. For factions related things you can make a ticket for a report and that will likely get sorted out, but with no staff that main factions I see your point on how things can get annoying to play through.