Can we have another event.

RoninPlayz

RoninPlayzMC
RoninPlayzMC
Ratings
7 2
We have not had an event in a while and i think we should have a event for like elite rank it would be fun!

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
hey,
We actually had an event last Saturday and we try to do events almost every single week.
As to the reward, I believe that is too big of a reward for Events, I love getting those custom tags to show off anyways :)

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi @RoninPlayz ,

If you have any suggestions for events you can suggest they at: https://suggestions.manacube.com/

Personally I find event tags are a neat feature to allow for an easier time showing the winners of an event. The last event we had last week was spleef. Overall I find events to be enjoyable to be apart of.

Geshultz

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Event tags are great, and I think a title on the server of your choice is the perfect prize. I only wish the same titles weren't recycled so often, meaning it's common to win a title you already have.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Okay two things I wanna say

1: We don't like giving out repeat tags and are currently in the process of fixing a massive overlap

2: If you have a good event idea you can post it on the forums and open it up to discussion or you can do it on the suggestions website. I tend to get really hyped about new event ideas so you should let me know if you do post an events idea ;D

Mogzy

fa315f727e894035
fa315f727e894035
Ratings
12 2
Events happen every so often , stay tuned in game or discord to stay connected!