Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi Amber, Kestinn and Nick,

I will be putting this map into Ongoing. This means that your map has undergone a primary review by a map judge, and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to come to a final decision on your map.

If you have questions in the meantime, please message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello again Amber, Kestinn and Nick,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme of the map is original, as we don't have any other cannons that are this sizeable or of this type on any map on ManaCube, so good job on that. The build is not very accurate to what a cannon such as this one would look like. The cannon barrel is extremely cylindrical and lacks some shaping overall. The base is also pretty boxy, and the wheels are an awkward size compared to references similar to the type of cannon this seems to reflect. I think revising the build so that the scale of the parts of the cannon make more sense would help a lot.

The parkour is extremely hard and pretty annoying in some spaces, even for an insane map. While the majority of the map was pretty forgiving and fun to play, there are some jumps that kill the fun: are some examples of this. The parkour was otherwise fine, but definitely would need to be nerfed, especially in these spots if there are plans to resubmit. The main reason the map isn't getting into reviewing is the substantial changes that will have to be made to the build which would require a lot of change in the parkour.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.