Cant think of a good name, just I need help on skyblock

Robi

Ratings
5 11
Hello, I need a bit of help on skyblock. As some staff may already know this situation, its not a short one, so ill post it here for everyone to see who is curios. On skyblock, my brother (pizzaB98) had his own island. When he came on one time, everything was gone/missing. I knew who did this immediately, and I wont post his name here, but he took almost everything from him like, 1 ig spawner, 1 blaze spawner, 1 squid spawner, alot of enchanted books and ruined his island. After that he wanted to join my island so he gave the owner of his island to Tabbycat19 and joined mine. After that happen I took everything that the guy took from me back not knowing he was part of another island, so I took from that guy. (SkywardSarz) Then today, he told me he was missing some stuff then I realized that his island was the one I took the stuff from. Today also, the guy told me that the items were on my bro's old island which Tabbycat19 had left. I tried getting to his island with countless effect such as looking at all my screenshots (and my bros), getting help from staff, getting help from mod and also looking around for the island. Yet, I still have not got to the island to see is the guy was right.

So what im asking is that for mod/admin to see where the location of ether Tabbycat19 or pizzaB98 when they were on that island. If you could do this please tell me on minecraft (I don't look on the Forums like ever so that is why) and ill see if its there. If you have any ideas how to help me then please comment anything would help.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
First, sorry for what seems to be an unfortunate thing.

Secondly, I don't recommend making theses types of issues public as it can cause public disrest which is certainly not needed. You can PM a Islands/Skyblock staff member to help you out.

Next, try to make your story clearer. What I mean by that is not using words as," he, guy, or them." Instead use their in game name as staff can have certainly on who your taking about.

I hope you get your situation solved. If you still don't know what to do, PM here or in game. Good luck!