Rejected Car Chase - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
It looks OK, but it's not the best. If you want it to get accepted, you need to have more decoration. It's called "Car Chase", but in the pictures, I don't really see any cars. Having a storyline does increase the chance of it getting accepted, but still, I don't see it's potential. It has to be a -1 for me.

It looks OK, but it's not the best. If you want it to get accepted, you need to have more decoration. It's called "Car Chase", but in the pictures, I don't really see any cars. Having a storyline does increase the chance of it getting accepted, but still, I don't see it's potential. It has to be a -1 for me.
at the very end there is a car sorry for not showing it

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be rejecting this map due to the following reasons; firstly, the theme is unoriginal, as we already have multiple maps revolving around the 'Roads' or 'Cars' theme, the build also doesn't have a main build to it either, and for the parkour. It's not varied whatsoever, but the jumps and length fit the difficulty you're going for.

In the future when creating/submitting maps, please keep in mind that you can look at a full document of all our current maps and themes HERE. Please also include a 'main build' as we will almost never accept maps that do not have a main build to it. Also keep in mind to please vary your jumps throughout your map, this can be used with blocks such as vines, ladders, fences, soul sand, ice, brewing stands, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit this map. We'd love to see more from you in the future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.