VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
uhhhhhhh oki

Theme: sure its original

Build: Kinda lacking. It feels very desolate. I think adding some cars in the parking lot would help, as well as maybe adding a few trees or bushes or smthn

PK: Again, kinda lacking. I know you told me you don't want to use certain blocks in the pk cuz they look ugly, but trust me, the pk is more important that the build. Look at more recent easy maps for a model of what u should use. Other than that, length and difficulty match easy difficulty, though it may be a bit too long.

Sorry if this sounded rushed, im tired anf my higher functions are shut down, leaving only my inner caveman-brain to do all of the work. yawn

Thank you for your advice. Ill work on the scenery, For the length itself, It is 36 jumps so its under 40 which keeps it as an easy rated map. And for the parkour blocks ill see what else i can add to keep the build varying while also looking good with the theme.

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
oh u can also just jump on the third head on the roof which skips some jumps

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello iGhoztman,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, there are a few maps already that have the car/vehicle theme, but none exactly like this.
The build isn't bad, it's accurate to the theme however it would be good if you could add a bit more detail and shaping to the build, as it is quite plain.
The parkour is quite repetitive. You did have some variety in the jumps which is good, however a lot of the jumps were grouped. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just ladders, then just normal blocks etc. Try to mix these up a bit more, as well as trying to keep the parkour variety up throughout the map, as this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.