Rejected castle in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know how to edit this post. but i wanted to change the difficulty from easy to medium/hard.

Last edited:

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey merthemarij,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of castle-related maps currently on our server, and a "Castle in the sky"-related map, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: I don't like the build, and it's not due to it being ugly or anything. It's decent. But, that's the issue. It's just decent like all of our other castle maps. It doesn't stand out or bring anything new to our server. It's just another castle map. You should really try to build something that we haven't seen before.
  • Parkour: The map says it's an easy but now you say it's a medium/hard. You really can't say it's between 3 difficulties. That's why we have separate difficulties that differ in length/difficulty. This map, in my opinion, fits none of the 3 difficulties. It's roughly 87 jumps and that's too long for an easy and medium, and a little too long for a hard. And if we were to be okay with it being an 87 jump hard, it's too easy for the hard difficulty. You really have to stick to one difficulty. Furthermore, the parkour was incredibly repetitive to do as you utilized one type of block the entire parkour and it was just a mix of 1b's/2b's/3b's. You need to be more creative when making parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.