ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Username: TheDestroyer7234 & BluePottwal
Map Name: Catapult
Plot: /plot h TheDestroyer7234 4
Difficulty: Medium
Number of Jumps: 45 w/ 4 checkpoints

If anyone has any problems with the map, suggestions will always be helpful!
We hope you like it :D

Attachments

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
But... I was gonna build this with blue...

Great build and executed great lmao.

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey TheDestroyer7234 and BluePottwal!

I will give you my opinion on your map. I am not a map judge, so please note that my opinion doesn't affect if your map gets accepted or rejected.

The theme is orginal as we don't have any catapult themed maps yet. The build looks pretty good. It's accurate to the theme and got quite a few details. I can see that a lot of effort went into it, good job! You used different types of blocks creating orginal and enjoyable jumps, and the parkour is incorporated with the theme quite nicely! Even though some jumps felt a bit difficult, both the parkour and length fits the difficulty decently.

Good luck, have a great day!
- Sil

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hello again!

I'm happy to inform you that I'll be accepting your map!

The theme is original as we do not have any catapult maps yet, so good job on that! As I already mentioned earlier: The build is accurate to the theme, and you included quite a few details. I also like that you used different types of wood to make the build look better! The parkour has a lot of variation, and the length fits the difficulty pretty good! However, I had to nerf a few jumps as they were a little bit too hard for its difficulty. Feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums, or via Discord if you want to see which jumps I nerfed!

Have a great day!
- Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.