Not open for further replies.

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Hey, there is definitely an issue here. Although you didn't put which plot this map was on, I was able to find it, but there doesn't seem to be an entrance to the parkour. Additionally, the build looks really unappealing from the outside. I'd reccomend fixing this!

As far as the theme goes, it is not particularly original, sorry!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Karanton,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have quite a few cave maps (UnusualCave, AbandonedCave, GreatCavern.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is quite plain, being only made up of dirt, so try to add some different types of blocks throughout your entire build to give it some more variety, and also add some more details throughout!
The parkour is very confusing; Like the player above, I could not locate the start at all, even when trying to go backwards from the end of the map, so please make your starting point more clear. The bits of parkour that I did find were quite repetitive, so try to incorporate different jumps throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, heads, glass, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.