Not open for further replies.
Ratings
1 1
player:MangalicA
map name: CaveClimb
Medium difficulty
plot ID: -125;15
31 jumps 5 checkpoints
The goal was making a map with a good selection of jumps, to prepare for hard maps, individually maybe a bit more difficult than most medium jumps, but the amount of them is less than 40 with generous cp spacing
Jre-legacy Screenshot 2022.08.04 - 17.01.38.40.png

Jre-legacy Screenshot 2022.08.04 - 17.01.45.38.png

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
the jumps are very easy to get through and very repetitive.
there are already several cave maps too.
the build looks rather plain and missing detailing to the cave

FireWolf1985

Dedicated Member
MVP+
WilliamAftan
WilliamAftan
MVP+
Ratings
35 3
the cave theme is one of the most unoriginal themes and theres something off with the look off the cave being that its built purely out of smooth stone i think some andesite diorite and granite would make it seem more detailed aswell

TheColux

Blobmelon_
Blobmelon_
Ratings
15 1
If I were to give an opinion on this build, it looks more of so bland not sure if that's the correct term, however if you could work on the details I'm sure it would look better than what you've posted <3

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MangalicA,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a few cave maps on the server. Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by checking the map list here.
The build looks a bit bland, particularly on the outside, and it looks just like a ton of worldedited spheres, overall not being textured very well. Make sure you have plenty of details throughout.
The parkour overall feels very repetitive, so make sure you add a better variety of jumps throughout. The parkour is also inconsistent for the difficulty, overall being too easy.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.