Chairs Plug-in reimplemented?

Should the chairs plug-in be readied into Creative?

• No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Piggles

Donator
Ratings
15 2
So I thought about this for a while, and shouldn't we have the chairs plug-in back to Creative? If you don't know what the chairs plug-in is, it allows you to use stairs as chairs, and you can actually sit in them, instead of pretending to actually sit and just crouching on the stairs. There was nothing wrong with the chairs plug-in, so i believe, and many others do, that we should have this ability back. It would be such a great help for RPs and other things, such as enjoying a cup of coffee or any other drink in mc. The only problem with this is if your building with it, its a pain in the butt, but I think we can fix that. Thank you for reading this post

-Piggles

Mqnkeyy

Ratings
So I thought about this for a while, and shouldn't we have the chairs plug-in back to Creative? If you don't know what the chairs plug-in is, it allows you to use stairs as chairs, and you can actually sit in them, instead of pretending to actually sit and just crouching on the stairs. There was nothing wrong with the chairs plug-in, so i believe, and many others do, that we should have this ability back. It would be such a great help for RPs and other things, such as enjoying a cup of coffee or any other drink in mc. The only problem with this is if your building with it, its a pain in the butt, but I think we can fix that. Thank you for reading this post

-Piggles
I Achually Like this idea, because some people dont like to hold down their sneak button when doing roleplays, and it looks better than standing up. I Vote yes!

ProjectStormy

Donator
Ratings
79 3
I voted yes only for roleplaying, using this whilst building makes it stupidly obnoxious. When and if it gets reimplemented the original plugin will have to be fixed so it is automatically set off. That way builders and every other new player that isnt used to it will be able to turn it on if they'd like to!

Yuko

Ratings
74 5
It would definitely be a good idea to have the plugin back, but only if you can toggle it. Since it's annoying for builders when they place stairs, and they automatically glitch their way in the block itself, but for roleplays it's a really good idea. We'll see how this works out later c: