Change Earth PvP

Should Pvp be changed to allow battles to happen?

• Yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Just change it to 1.8 PvP and unbreakable armor

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
372 19
So as many on Earth know PvP is 1.19 and we have netherite lore on leather items. With the items available, there is no way 2 people can kill each other in the 50 mins siege. The only possible way is with guns such as the egg launcher or ray gun and you need numbers on your side. Something needs to be done for people to be able to siege. Right now there is no point in sieging. There are 2 sides I think to solve this.

1) Make swords and axes do more damage without affecting damage to armor.

2) Go ahead and make a big change and call it a mid season update. Update to 1.8 pvp mechanics and sva items unbreakable. This will allow the pvp to actually have people die in sieges and make it more intresting.

Please feel free to add comments here and vote on your suggestion

Last edited:

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
So as many on Earth know PvP is 1.19 and we have netherite lore on leather items. With the items available, there is no way 2 people can kill each other in the 50 mins siege. The only possible way is with guns such as the egg launcher or ray gun and you need numbers on your side. Something needs to be done for people to be able to siege. Right now there is no point in sieging. There are 2 sides I think to solve this.

1) Make swords and axes do more damage without affecting damage to armor.

2) Go ahead and make a big change and call it a mid season update. Update to 1.8 pvp mechanics and sva items unbreakable. This will allow the pvp to actually have people die in sieges and make it more intresting.

Please feel free to add comments here and vote on your suggestion
I will say that unbreakable armor is a good idea since breaking armor and holding right click with a blaster is basically the only way to win fights now, but 1.8 PvP I'm not so sure about.

The issue with 1.8 PvP is that changing attack speed to make it 1.8 doesn't make it 1.8 PvP. 1.19 KB is different, critting is different, there's no blockhitting, and it's janky and has weird mechanics.

Swords and Axes should have way higher sharpness levels or give strength 3, and sva armor should be unbreakable, but 1.8 PvP is a no-go.

edit: @DataBreached if you know so much, why don't you come up with something better?

Last edited:

Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
110 3
I don't really pvp so here is a screenshot of me and Stephie! :D

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
56 6
Unbreakable armor (sva only) is a great idea and we do need a revamp of the pvp
Post automatically merged:

Other thing is we need more events that geared towards pvp. LPS is trash not going to lie way to lagy and for a realm that is based on teaming we need something how factions has with the tournament

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Unbreakable armor (sva only) is a great idea and we do need a revamp of the pvp
Post automatically merged:

Other thing is we need more events that geared towards pvp. LPS is trash not going to lie way to lagy and for a realm that is based on teaming we need something how factions has with the tournament
Make LPS like a tournament and high K/D players go against other high K/D players while low K/D players play against each other

Xerkz

MVP
Xerkz
Xerkz
MVP
Ratings
instead of all this pvp yap yap the server people should just focus on making pvp less laggy , u can fight someone without one of the people teleporting all over the place while having a good connection

CARD1AC_FIRE

PATRON
card1ac_fire
card1ac_fire
Patron
Ratings
22 2
and manacube has yet to change any pvp styles 4 months later, they can change /top halfway through the month without any warning whatsoever but cannot change a simple plugin, just proves to show how much they care about their player-base, and they wonder why people are quitting.

Wedosnipes

PATRON+
WedoSnipes
WedoSnipes
Patron+
Ratings
56 6
and manacube has yet to change any pvp styles 4 months later, they can change /top halfway through the month without any warning whatsoever but cannot change a simple plugin, just proves to show how much they care about their player-base, and they wonder why people are quitting.
Agreed when i joined there was over 1k players now they barely hit 700

TechyZluxzbtw

ELITE
TechyOnTop
TechyOnTop
ELITE
Ratings
17 2
The thing is there is hardly any godly pvpers on earth, there arent really any other realms with 1.19 so i wouldnt rlly like to see it go to 1.8, but svas being made unbreakable would be great

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
The thing is there is hardly any godly pvpers on earth, there arent really any other realms with 1.19 so i wouldnt rlly like to see it go to 1.8, but svas being made unbreakable would be great
I feel they would only make svas unbreakable if they make it 1.8 sadly but like making all svas unbreakable and keeping it 1.19 would be a good idea to