Change the Cape Feather/Rabbit Feet

Simply

PATRON
Simplly
Simplly
Patron
Ratings
112 7
**DISCLAIMER ** I'm unsure if the Cape Feather/Rabbit Feet acts the same way across all realms, but on Olympus it's kinda stupid.

The Cape Feather and Rabbit Feet are supposed to grant the player triple jump when held/worn. So, obviously you would be given triple jump right? Well not exactly. These items act rather as just a double jump that launches you miles high into the sky, and it's quite annoying sometimes. However you can sort of initiate a triple jump by unselecting the Cape Feather and selecting it again.

My proposition is that you change the cape feather, so that the vertical velocity is decreased, while the horizontal velocity is increased, meanwhile also fixing the issue without being able to actually triple jump.

Sidenote: If Cape Feather is going to be enabled while combat tagged, so should Rabbit Feet. But if Rabbit Feet will remain to be disabled, then disable Cape Feather as well.

Rodii

PATRON+
Rodii
Rodii
Patron+
Ratings
7 6
+1 100% agree, although I don’t think they intentionally made cape feather work whilst in combat tagged, I agree that if one works in combat, both should work or else disable both.