Changed my username, got reset

Hi there,

I recently changed my username from Drqgon to Lefaeons (See the name history here: https://namemc.com/profile/Leafeons) and all of my progress on Minevast got reset. The main one I care about is Parkour, because I was the Master rank with my old username, and had a ton of gems. Could someone please figure out how to get the data from my old username to my new one?? Thanks..

I'd suggest talking to a staff about it but I'm not sure if you can get the data unless its a rank which you can claim in the store, but your best bet is to ask a staff suggestively Dacon or Purple
How do I do that? Thanks for the help btw

Duskful

Ratings
When I changed my username, I talked to a staff member in game and let them know. I believe if you tell them your old username they can check to make sure your old rank, and re-rank you accordingly.

Pqcket

Donator
Ratings
97 1
How do you claim your rank? You go to store and if you have a global rank you're going to have to manually claim it for all servers on the network. If you want to do it in game do /buy then you'll go to the section that says "Claim rank" and claim it. To contact staff create a conversation or contact Dacon on his skype : live:minevast
[DOUBLEPOST=1468192975][/DOUBLEPOST]
When I changed my username, I talked to a staff member in game and let them know. I believe if you tell them your old username they can check to make sure your old rank, and re-rank you accordingly.
You can also do this for parkour I believe

Duskful

Ratings
How do you claim your rank? You go to store and if you have a global rank you're going to have to manually claim it for all servers on the network. If you want to do it in game do /buy then you'll go to the section that says "Claim rank" and claim it. To contact staff create a conversation or contact Dacon on his skype : live:minevast
[DOUBLEPOST=1468192975][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can also do this for parkour I believe
I have not donated, I was referring to ranks on the creative server. I was member + and a B builder, and when I changed my username I lost those. Talking to a staff member in game will solve this issue, and I am sure a staff member will see this post on the forums as well.

I have not donated, I was referring to ranks on the creative server. I was member + and a B builder, and when I changed my username I lost those. Talking to a staff member in game will solve this issue, and I am sure a staff member will see this post on the forums as well.
Cool :) Thank you! And yes I am referring to in-game ranks, not donator ranks.

Pqcket

Donator
Ratings
97 1
That was for him if he was referring to Donation ranks, but in game ranks just contact staff in game and they'll hopefully take care of it

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
If you change your name, staff do not refund ranks which aren't donator. If you wish to get these back you have to change your name back.

However staff do transfer skyblock islands and creative plots.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
On all servers we restore Donator to the EULA compliant rank. We also restore items purchased in the web store.

On Parkour a new name is essentially a new player to the parkour server. We do not restore ingame rank (such as expert), gems, jumps, items in inventory or echest.

On creative we restore builder rank (Admin+) and plots (Creative Mod+). Ranks bought with gems can be restored by Admin+

On Prison we restore Prison Mine (Admin+), and plots (Prison Mod+). Items in echest and inventory are lost.

On Skyblock, we return islands (Admin+), and unlock chests in the previous username (Skyblock Mod+). Items in inventory, echest, gems, and mcmmo are lost. Ranks bought with gems can be restored by Admin+

On Skywars, kitpvp, barebones, survival your perks and ranks will transfer to the new user name.

I may have forgotten some items, but this should cover the basics of what can be restored on name changes.