Jumps: Around 115
Suggested Difficulty: Expert
Plot: 77:19 Plot Name: ChaosJumps

Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 2.36.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 2.39.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-02 at 2.39.18 PM.png

WaffleLord47

Ratings
I'm going to be giving this map a -1 for the following reasons. There seems to be no main build itself. The parkour is mostly floating with a little stone tower in the middle. The parkour is mostly floating (as I already mentioned) and there is hardly any variety. What I recommend is using different types of blocks to jump on. For example, soul sand, ice, heads, enchantment tables, brewing stands, etc. If you improve on the parkour, and the main build itself you do have a chance of getting accepted. Good Luck!

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a -1
Negatives:

• The jumps are way too easy for an expert map, but there are too many jumps for the map to fit under any difficulty.
  • This map's theme is literally parkour, which is a non-theme
  • There is very little block variation
  • There is no main build
  • The entire parkour is floating jumps, which make the build look messy
Due to these reasons, I do not see any possibility of this map being accepted.
Here's some important points for any other maps you make in the future:
  • Make your jumps more interesting. Try not to have 3 similar jumps (For example, ladder jumps) in a row so that you don't make the player bored. The best blocks (in my opinion) to use are iron bars, glass panes, soul sand, ice, fences, heads, and trapdoors.
  • Avoid floating jumps. Although some of the older courses on the server have floating jumps, the standards have increased since then. This is not to say you should never use floating jumps, just that you should avoid them as much as possible.
  • Avoid using barriers to block people off from reaching areas (Barrier parkour is OK if done correctly). (This was not an issue with your map)
  • Choose a good theme! The three most important things in a map are the theme, how good the builds look, and how good the parkour itself is.
Good luck with any maps you make in the future.

Ratings
Mess
Giving this a -1
Negatives:

• The jumps are way too easy for an expert map, but there are too many jumps for the map to fit under any difficulty.
  • This map's theme is literally parkour, which is a non-theme
  • There is very little block variation
  • There is no main build
  • The entire parkour is floating jumps, which make the build look messy
Due to these reasons, I do not see any possibility of this map being accepted.
Here's some important points for any other maps you make in the future:
  • Make your jumps more interesting. Try not to have 3 similar jumps (For example, ladder jumps) in a row so that you don't make the player bored. The best blocks (in my opinion) to use are iron bars, glass panes, soul sand, ice, fences, heads, and trapdoors.
  • Avoid floating jumps. Although some of the older courses on the server have floating jumps, the standards have increased since then. This is not to say you should never use floating jumps, just that you should avoid them as much as possible.

Messiness and chaos is the ENTIRE POINT of the map. If you say it sucks, then sure. I just was trying to be a bit different than everyone else, as there are dozens of snowmen, animal, dimension, ETC. maps. The block variation could be improved, I just did it to show stages of the map. The main build could be built, but I am not willing to give 2 hours more to have people say my work is not good enough. I do not mean to be rude here, I just am trying to be myself instead of like everyone else.
Unrelated, I could trim down the map to a shorter distance, or make it a lot harder. I just got carried away and I like having long, easy, no-stress maps to play around on. I am sorry if my ideas are not fit for your standards.

Finally, I am asking if you would consider it if I made it a bit shorter, added a theme (magic), made a large castle under it, and used different colors.

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
My rating scale is -1 as do not support, 0 as unopinionated, and 1 as support, not a 1-5 scale.

I tried telling you what's wrong with your map. If you want to dismiss my criticisms, then go ahead, but I'm genuinely trying to help you improve. Please consider taking my criticisms seriously.

Ratings
My rating scale is -1 as do not support, 0 as unopinionated, and 1 as support, not a 1-5 scale.

I tried telling you what's wrong with your map. If you want to dismiss my criticisms, then go ahead, but I'm genuinely trying to help you improve. Please consider taking my criticisms seriously.
I'm sorry, I thought you were rating on the in game scale. I hope I didn't annoy you too much. I will try to make a better map and spend more time. I was just very excited to finish the map, and got angry. Again, I'm sorry.

WaffleLord47

Ratings
I'm sorry, I thought you were rating on the in game scale. I hope I didn't annoy you too much. I will try to make a better map and spend more time. I was just very excited to finish the map, and got angry. Again, I'm sorry.
Oh, also I was doing to the -1,0,1 rating scale

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Real_JClicker,

The build isn't on the location you provided, or any other plots of yours. For that reason, this submission will be closed.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.