MVP+
Ratings
Username: Druiditbeau [Builder]

Map name: Chaotic Heaven

Plot info:

ID: -114,33 // Plot Owner: Druiditbeau // /plot visit druiditbeau 7

Difficulty: Medium

Number of Jumps: 36

From what I saw, there's no other map with this theme or color pallete, so I decided to go crazy and do a out of the box style to give something fresh to the parkour map pool!

I hope you guys enjoy the build and the parkour! I have to say, thank you to everyone who has been helping me get better at doing parkour routes, I can really see the difference from what I used to do, and what I do now, I do know that I still have a lot to learn, but that's amazing :D

Attachments

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Druiditbeau,

I have good news! I will be putting this map in reviewing.

The theme is somewhat original. We already have a heaven map, but this one is signifficantly different. The build looks great. It's very colorful, and there's a lot of detail to be seen. I really like it, and I can see that you put a lot of effort into it. Good job on that! The main reason that I decided to put your map in reviewing instead of accepting it, is the parkour. Even though you used a lot of block variation, and implemented creative and original jumps, the parkour is too hard for the medium difficulty. Once you nerf the parkour, let me know and I'll be happy to accept it! Feel free to message me on Discord (Uneasilly#8233) if you would like to know which jumps currently are too hard, or for some more tips on how to make them easier!

Thank you for submitting this map, I'd love to see more map from you!
Have a great day,
Sil

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey again!

After going through the parkour again together, and making the necessary changes, I am happy to accept your map as it now fits the medium difficulty!

Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.