/Chathide Problems

vKill

ELITE
Gothhic
Gothhic
ELITE
Ratings
5 1
Is your screen bombarded with more pop-ups than your favourite adult site? same here.... normally /chathide would be the perfect way to counter that but nope not on Manacube. Shouts, Unscramble winners, WR's, Mana Fairies, Adventure completions, you name it; all consistently pop up and I'm one pop-up away from putting my head through my freshly painted drywall. Im here to suggested that we fix /chathide and actually make it hide the majority of the chat.

ALL IN FAVOUR INTERACT WITH THIS POST AND LETS FIX /CHATHIDE ONCE AND FOR ALL

Attachments

ibes1508

Mod
ibes1508
ibes1508
Mod
Ratings
Id recommend just changing your GUI Scale in video settings.
Otherwise you could also adjust your chat size in Chat Settings, these are options I use:
you can also just hide chat completely in Chat settings

1666210749904.png

Arc4Fer

Forum Expert
ELITE
Arc4Fer
Arc4Fer
ELITE
Ratings
38 6
Is your screen bombarded with more pop-ups than your favourite adult site? same here.... normally /chathide would be the perfect way to counter that but nope not on Manacube. Shouts, Unscramble winners, WR's, Mana Fairies, Adventure completions, you name it; all consistently pop up and I'm one pop-up away from putting my head through my freshly painted drywall. Im here to suggested that we fix /chathide and actually make it hide the majority of the chat.

ALL IN FAVOUR INTERACT WITH THIS POST AND LETS FIX /CHATHIDE ONCE AND FOR ALL
It only hides people's messages and not chat reaction wrs and other things that are not written by players