/check (player name)

Should this new command happen?

• Total voters
Ratings
2 2
Ok, so there is a command on parkour that allows you to see how many gems a person has. /gems look (name) however i think we should get rid of that and make it /check (name) for example if someone were to do /check dondi19 (nicknames can be used aswell) something like this would come up.
dondi19-IDondiTheElfI (if they don't have a nickname then it will say there name again)
Jumps-99k
Gems-550
Rank- Ninja
Donator rank- Premium (if they don't have one it will say none.)

This command will tell you more information about the player. So you can learn more about them. So instead of just knowing there gems u can also see there gems,jumps,nickname,name,rank and if they donated to the server or not! I think we should have this command instead of /gems look (name).

By;dondi19
Thank you for your time.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Ok, so there is a command on parkour that allows you to see how many gems a person has. /gems look (name) however i think we should get rid of that and make it /check (name) for example if someone were to do /check dondi19 (nicknames can be used aswell) something like this would come up.
dondi19-IDondiTheElfI (if they don't have a nickname then it will say there name again)
Jumps-99k
Gems-550
Rank- Ninja
Donator rank- Premium (if they don't have one it will say none.)

This command will tell you more information about the player. So you can learn more about them. So instead of just knowing there gems u can also see there gems,jumps,nickname,name,rank and if they donated to the server or not! I think we should have this command instead of /gems look (name).

By;dondi19
Thank you for your time.
We have a thing similar.

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
My only problem with this idea is that players will already know that added info from seeing them speak in chat.