Rejected Cherry Blossoms - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cherry Blossoms
Medium
71 Jumps
/plot v MperorThaGrayt

Made a floaty island thingy with cherry blossom trees.
I'm open to suggestions as i'm not sure if it counts as having a "main build".

2022-06-02_16.51.56.png

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
756 82
i dont think floating parkour is allowed anymore, the trees also look kinda plain, idk about the theme

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MperorThaGrayt,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with cherry blossoms as a main focus (Oriental.) Before creating this map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by checking the map list here.
The build is a bit of a concern. Your trees could have more texturing to them; right now the leaves look a bit flat, and the tree trunks could also be larger to look more accurate; right now the size is a bit disproportioned. In addition to this; try to refrain from using floating islands for your main build, as this is an unoriginal build concept on this server.
The parkour has some variety throughout, so well done there. However, the difficulty of your map is quite inconsistent, and for a medium you should try to aim for 60 jumps maximum.

i dont think floating parkour is allowed anymore
It's allowed as long as it doesn't take away from the build and make the build look messy. I do feel that for this map, floating parkour was necessary, but it does look rather messy. That goes with floating islands being a poor build choice. (Just wanted to address that real quick, thanks for your feedback!)

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.