Difficulty: Medium
Number of jumps: About 60

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
Hello ! The drinks theme is quite unoriginal but still cool and attractive to watch when it's well built :) (actually it's pretty "meh" :x)
Also the jumps are mostly floatable and pretty the same. No original jumps.
-1 for me :c

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Gooey13,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after Coca-Cola or its variants, this is most definitely an originally mapped submission. Good job on picking out something new!
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. For starters, I don't really see a central build on this map. Is it the Cherry Coke sign or the can? If it's the former, then it's a pixel art central build which is something we do not accept anymore due to how plain and effortless it is. If it's the latter, then it's way too small and unimportant for it to be the star of the show. Besides your builds not being well-executed, there was also another issue: floating parkour. Your parkour is mostly floating around and hurting the attractiveness of your build by quite a lot. Try to integrate it into your main build, so that your map has a cohesive look to it.
  • Parkour: The parkour was definitely long enough and hard enough for the medium difficulty, I didn't notice any problems there. But, that doesn't mean the parkour was flawless. It had one major flaw: lack of variety. The parkour was very straightforward for almost the entirety of it. You used ladder jumps so much (and even back-to-back) and the ending segment had the same platform jump's back-to-back. It just wasn't fun to do. You need to be more creative!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.