Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Sad day, because the theme is unoriginal and the build could be better.
/log Karma

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hey walmfart!

I'm sorry to tell you your map has been rejected

The theme isn't original, as we have maps such as Karma (Hard), make sure your theme is original in the map list here
The build isn't the best, the theme you're going for isn't recognisable, making it bigger would have helped the build and parkour
The parkour for the most part felt too easy as well as repetitive, you should try to add some variety in the jumps. Additionally, the jumps are too floaty, try to integrate them into the build. [Inktest]

Thanks for the submission !
Have a wonderful day
-Ana

Hey walmfart!

I'm sorry to tell you your map has been rejected

The theme isn't original, as we have maps such as Karma (Hard), make sure your theme is original in the map list here
The build isn't the best, the theme you're going for isn't recognisable, making it bigger would have helped the build and parkour
The parkour for the most part felt too easy as well as repetitive, you should try to add some variety in the jumps. Additionally, the jumps are too floaty, try to integrate them into the build. [Inktest]

Thanks for the submission !
Have a wonderful day
-Ana
thanks! I'm just wondering, if a take your critiques and edit the map am I allowed to resubmit?

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
thanks! I'm just wondering, if a take your critiques and edit the map am I allowed to resubmit?
You’re always welcome to take any critiques and resubmit, just make sure you’re building a main build and try to incorporate parkour into it :)

Have a wonderful day,
Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.