Christmas Mini-Game (How To Play)

IgnisDivine

ELITE
IgnisDivine
IgnisDivine
ELITE
Ratings
Here is everything you will need to know about how to play in the Abyss Mini-Game on Saturday 19th!

First, you will want to show up at least 5-10 minutes early at /warp abyss, go through the door marked with red floaty text that says "Event This Way," and then wait in either the darkroom or the diorite room with a glass wall for the game to begin at 6pm EST!

Once the game begins, you must look for buttons, some will be wood and some stone. There will be one button in every layer or level of the abyss, for a total of 6 buttons.

To travel between layers of the abyss, each of which rises in difficulty the further you go, you must find the secret passageways, most of which are easy to find. These could be hidden behind obstacles, in caves, etc...

Message me privately when you are certain you have found a button, I will tp to you, and once verified, write down your name, remove the button, and announce that the button on that layer has been found. You will be paid after the mini-game unless you have to log off, in which case, you receive rewards sooner.

Each Button is worth 1 billion in-game money, except for the final button, located in the furthest reaches of the Abyss, which is worth 10 cubits, 5 billion, and a high rank in the abyss leaderboard.

The layers of the abyss are as follows:

-Garden Room
-Stone Maze
-Crystal Mines
-The Village
-The Delves

(And look out for the secret Christmas mini-layer)

Rules:

-When you find a button, private message me. If you message in public chat, everyone will want to tp to you, and try and claim that they found it first.
-Please do not dm me in-game during the event, unless you have found a button!
-Flying and Night Vision is allowed, but not encouraged. The Buttons will never be hidden where there is no light, or where you cannot reach it without flying.
-No Teleporting or glitching through walls of any kind. You MAY teleport to a friend because I cannot track this, but I do not encourage it, as you will be missing so much of the abyss, and possibly missing buttons.
-If you are caught in a trap and cannot escape, either restart by typing /warp abyss or find another way out. Please do not dm me asking to come let you out.