MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I think you should light up the insides, other than that it seems like a good insane based from the video.
Completely forgot to do that :eek: I'll get on that right now, thanks for telling me!
4 minute cinematic submission video :oops:
There's like 15 parts and I thought it would look nicer in a video than as a prnt.sc list :p

piebrian5

Ratings
+1
Original, great build, good difficulty and length. Could be slightly more varied though with the amount of ladders mainly, I reckon it’s fine though. Other than that great map good luck!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
2019-11-01_23.38.55.png

If anyone wanted to see what the map looked like through an image, there it is. Also +1

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
The map is super fun and it's a definite +1, but this part of the map really confused me and I couldn't figure it out. Is this impossible or do I just not see what you're supposed to do?
whattheheck.png

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The map is super fun and it's a definite +1, but this part of the map really confused me and I couldn't figure it out. Is this impossible or do I just not see what you're supposed to do? View attachment 19413
It's possible but difficult (hence the addition of the checkpoint). You need to jump directly onto the crease between the carpet and normal block, then jump again to get on top of the slab. In my experience, it takes about 20-25 tries on speed x1 and 1-5 on speed x2. There's a much easier version earlier in the map (on the back of the foot) if you want to practice.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey MC,

I'm going to be putting your map into REVIEWING. The theme is definitely original, as there are no Street-fighter or Chun Li themed maps, so excellent job! The build is really good and looks exactly like Chun Li. Although, there could be a little more work done on the hands/hair. The main reason this is being put into reviewing is because of the parkour. After testing it out myself, other map judges, and shinx, we believe the map is too hard for an insane due to some very difficult jumps and poor checkpoint placement. If you could nerf a couple of jumps and change the cp placement to make the parkour hard but enjoyable, then the map would be good to go. Also, the map could benefit from the addition of signs and/or carpet paths as the parkour sometimes got very difficult (examples below). Whenever you're ready for the map to be reviewed again, you know where to find me. :)

Examples of difficult jumps:

Examples of confusing instances:

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Heya MC,

I will now be ACCEPTING this map as you have made the changes that I had asked for. Excellent work, hope to see many more submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.