Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello Ink, LostStar and Kyro!

I am here to give you my opinion of your map. Please remember that I am not a Map Judge and my opinion does not affect the final judging result. If the Map Judges disagree with my opinion, they will go by their own!

Firstly the THEME of your map. Sadly I believe the theme of your map is not the most original, as there are already maps related to Circus and Elephants. To top that off there are a lot of animal maps, so the theme might be a problem. I don't know how much the fact that it's a Circus Elephant makes it more original, but it's up to the judges to decide!

Secondly the BUILD of your map. I like it! It's cute and simple, and definitely accurate to what you tried to do! No complaints with the build, well done!

Lastly the PARKOUR of your map. I found it to be decently fun. The parkour was well varied and interesting, and I didn't find myself bored at any part. It mostly fit the Medium difficulty you're going for, and is of proper length. There were a couple of jumps I would have made a little easier, that I found were not fitting for Medium difficulty, but the way it is now is more than fine! I also couldn't find any shortcuts in your map. Great work overall!

It's a +1 from me, ignoring the unoriginality. Good luck! : )

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Inktest, LostStar_ and JustKyrO,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; this means I have reviewed this map and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient! I will now be closing this thread from public responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Inktest, LostStar_ and JustKyrO,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is a bit unoriginal, as we have some circus/elephant maps, but this one is executed differently, well done on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for; as gamers mentioned above, it is simple and cute!
The parkour is varied throughout, and the length of the course and difficulty of the jumps both fit the medium difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.