BTRFan001

ELITE
BTRFan001
BTRFan001
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
as someone with crippling acne, who do I contact for the clear skin
Yo man ignore the shitshow. Some people have nothing better to do other than try to bring something down when it's already being investigated.

I stan clear skin! I have some good advice too ^^ I use rose water and this aloe vera cream, it helps lighten up blemishes on my face and the rose water brings in a good glow. it makes your skin smooth and also helps with dark circles!
I also use a neem face wash, which helps prevent your skin from getting oily, and that's super cheap too. Good skin without having to spend over $50 on it!

This goes out to anyone looking into clear skin solutions and trust me when I say that it WORKS! I used to get such godawful breakouts because of oily skin but now I'm content (that is until maskne ((mask acne)) ruined everything AGAIN)!

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
I use rose water and this aloe vera cream, it helps lighten up blemishes on my face and the rose water brings in a good glow. it makes your skin smooth and also helps with dark circles!
I also use a neem face wash, which helps prevent your skin from getting oily, and that's super cheap too. Good skin without having to spend over $50 on it!

This goes out to anyone looking into clear skin solutions and trust me when I say that it WORKS! I used to get such godawful breakouts because of oily skin but now I'm content (that is until maskne ((mask acne)) ruined everything AGAIN)!
THIS IS GOOD. THANK YOU. MORE LIKE THIS.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
bruh I'm suprised no mod or admin locked this thread yet.

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
Yo man ignore the shitshow. Some people have nothing better to do other than try to bring something down when it's already being investigated.

I stan clear skin! I have some good advice too ^^ I use rose water and this aloe vera cream, it helps lighten up blemishes on my face and the rose water brings in a good glow. it makes your skin smooth and also helps with dark circles!

These are all great tips, but have you tried stanning ranged, changed my life for sure.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98

Tell me, is it vegan? I wish to not have acne :c

Matt!!

ELITE
GayPandas
GayPandas
ELITE
Ratings
8 1
roeses and aloe vera (2 plants) are not vegan no /lh