CLICK ON THIS *IMPORTANT*

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
Hi I’m new here I come from another community but quite frankly that is the worst KitPVP server ever I highly dont recommend it, it’s dying don’t bother. Anyways I just need some guidance for example if I wanna do diamond p3 s3 pvp how many pearls to carry yk stuff like that and also I’d appreciate if anyone would want to be my friend (sounds acutely depressing right).

Also is it allowed to give I game stuff to someone and they’ll buy me a rank? And what is the main method of making money

Last edited by a moderator:

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hello,

I have edited out the server that you mention in your post. Our KitPvP server has been running since October 2013 and in my experience, this season is more popular than the previous but I am sorry that you feel this way.

I cannot give you guidance on the fight, I will leave that to a more experienced KitPvP Player but yes, you can trade in-game items for someone to buy you a rank. We do not allow IRL trading which is where you trade in-game items for money because this involves business outside of manacube, but trading items for store purchases etc is all within manacube. Just be aware that it can be difficult for staff to protect you if this trade goes wrong so take your own precautions with any trades that you do.

Best Wishes,
Sunset

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
Hello,

I have edited out the server that you mention in your post. Our KitPvP server has been running since October 2013 and in my experience, this season is more popular than the previous but I am sorry that you feel this way.

I cannot give you guidance on the fight, I will leave that to a more experienced KitPvP Player but yes, you can trade in-game items for someone to buy you a rank. We do not allow IRL trading which is where you trade in-game items for money because this involves business outside of manacube, but trading items for store purchases etc is all within manacube. Just be aware that it can be difficult for staff to protect you if this trade goes wrong so take your own precautions with any trades that you do.

Best Wishes,
Sunset
Oh ok thanks tho I already married my friend he’s experienced and I think he can help me but big thanks to Furger for underpricing a lot of stuff for me much love sir