Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
I wanted to pull my hair out while testing this

so it's a perfect insane difficulty!

I'm giving this a 0... for now

Positives:
  • The build is AMAZING
  • The jumps are varied and interesting... lots of new ones that I've never seen
  • Checkpoints are placed strategically to be used after difficult jumps, which is very nice
Negatives:
  • The barriers at the end are just dumb. I suggest removing them and completely redoing the parkour up on top, or marking all of the important barriers with signs / item frames
If the barriers are fixed, I will change to a +1

Axe44732

MVP+
Axetk
Axetk
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
I wanted to pull my hair out while testing this

so it's a perfect insane difficulty!

I'm giving this a 0... for now

Positives:
  • The build is AMAZING
  • The jumps are varied and interesting... lots of new ones that I've never seen
  • Checkpoints are placed strategically to be used after difficult jumps, which is very nice
Negatives:
  • The barriers at the end are just dumb. I suggest removing them and completely redoing the parkour up on top, or marking all of the important barriers with signs / item frames
If the barriers are fixed, I will change to a +1
Cheers mate. I wasn't 100% happy either. Gave em a little clean up Thanks for ya reply.

Last edited:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Axetk (and other people who made this map),
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted ! (Finally !)
I don't really want saying in detail everything again, since you already submitted this map, so I will be quick, the theme is good, the build is good, and the parkour is good, but I have still changed some things (Nerfed again more little things, changing some checkpoints, added some signs and removing every world edited cakes because their facings are annoying). A pretty good map overall, but really long and hard.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.