Username
mysterygamer888

Map name
Cloud Parkour

Photos of your Parkour
(They Are Attached To This Thread)

The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
89:-103

Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)
Medium even though it has a low amount of jumps, the jumps are quite difficult to make, you of course are free to change the difficulty.

Number of jumps (Optional)

(note: some of the jumps are difficult, I have tested to make sure they are all possible)
Inside Map Ending Area.png
Map Near End.png
Map Spawn.png
Middle Map.png
Outside Map Ending Area.png
Whole Map.png

Ratings
12 1
I like the map, I am not sure how original the theme is, I do feel like this is more of a hard map instead of medium. GL +1

I like the map, I am not sure how original the theme is, I do feel like this is more of a hard map instead of medium. GL +1
I am open to this map being whatever difficulty the staff wants, i just feel like because of the number of jumps it should be a medium but honestly I'm not the most sure, so if it gets accepted it can be whatever the staff wants it to be.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Hi, as far as I’m aware, there is already a hard map called Clouds . Here are all the themes related to in manacube at the moment:
74130CAD-5314-45D4-B05B-8478EC1F9B0F.jpeg

It’s a nice build and a good idea however this lowers the chance of it being accepted unfortunately.
Next time I would recommend looking at this before building:
https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/mobilebasic
This is a document with all the maps created. I hope this helps in the future.
In regards to what I’ve said, I have not been in game and tested the map and done the parkour so I cannot make any judgment on that!
Good luck on the verdict and best of wishes, Chicken

Hi, as far as I’m aware, there is already a hard map called Clouds . Here are all the themes related to in manacube at the moment: View attachment 32463
It’s a nice build and a good idea however this lowers the chance of it being accepted unfortunately.
Next time I would recommend looking at this before building:
https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/mobilebasic
This is a document with all the maps created. I hope this helps in the future.
In regards to what I’ve said, I have not been in game and tested the map and done the parkour so I cannot make any judgment on that!
Good luck on the verdict and best of wishes, Chicken
Thanks for letting me know about the document, I didn't know that was a thing so that will really help out in the future, also I feel that only 1 or 2 are more so focused on clouds, but I guess I just have to hope for the best. Also love your maps dude.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I agree with everything said above.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Thanks for letting me know about the document, I didn't know that was a thing so that will really help out in the future, also I feel that only 1 or 2 are more so focused on clouds, but I guess I just have to hope for the best. Also love your maps dude.
I’m glad you like them! Best luck in the future!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello mysterygamer888,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the exact same theme (Clouds.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is a bit plain as you only use glass, so try to use different types of blocks to give your build more variety! The structures are also spaced apart quite a bit, so try to have them closer together! (This will also greatly improve your parkour!)
The parkour is
repetitive throughout with the use of glass, so try to incorporate some different jump styles throughout your map, as I didn't see any sort of variety until near the end. The parkour is also mostly floating (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which makes it appear quite messy. The difficulty of the map mostly matches the medium difficulty; however, some jumps are quite hard. The length is a bit short for a medium map.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.