Not open for further replies.

dynohugz

VIP
dynohugz
dynohugz
VIP
Ratings
16 1
I really like the parkour on this map but I don't think you can start off the parkour so high in the sky, maybe start with some parkour to get to that starting platform? Also CM Punk >> Billie Eilish :D

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Hello, sorry but im giving you a -1 for the following reason listed below.

Your Build: Builds like that arent really accepted anymore

Theme: The theme is very unoriginal since its a mc skin.

Your Parkour: Very boring, not enough block variation to the map.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, CMPumk

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: For your theme, we have got plenty of parkour maps that utilize the 3D looking Minecraft characters that you see around often so unfortunately, I'm classing this map submission as an unoriginal build.

Build: Your build is very basic as it's just a 3D character model from Minecraft and there aren't really any interesting/defining textures that would make your map more visually appealing.

Parkour: Your parkour unfortunately is very basic and unvaried which makes it quite bland/boring and gives your map submission parkour a repetitive type feeling, I suggest for the future that you utilize more interesting types of blocks such as chest/enchantment table jumps, anvil jumps, etc.
Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.