MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The theme isn't super original as we do already have a few construction maps, but it's not too horrible.

The parkour is nice and varied, it's fun, and I think it fits the easy difficulty well.

The build isn't amazing, but it's not bad either; I think it'd be better if you made it bigger and added a bit more detail.

Overall, +0. Good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

I'm happy to inform you that your map has been accepted for the following reasons! The theme is slightly unoriginal, as we already have a lot of "construction" related maps, as @MCBYT said above, but the build is alright. The parkour length and jumps also fit the difficulty you're going for really well, as well as it being well varied.

Although, in the future please use the official map list (with theme!) listed here: https://www.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to prevent unoriginal map themes / builds!

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit this map, I hope to see more from you in the future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.