Rejected Coffee- Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made by: belinct
Map Name: Coffee
Plot Id: 136;-83
Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: Around 33 (Unsure if slime counts as 1 or 2 jumps).
Coffee 1.1.jpg

Coffee 1.2.jpg

Coffee 2.jpg

Coffee 4.jpg

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
756 82
theres an iced coffee map, the build looks nice, but the parkour looks repetitive and lacks in variation

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello belinct,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is a bit unoriginal as we do have an IcedCoffee map, but this could be different enough if the build was improved. The build of your map needs some work. It lacks a lot of detail. I suggest added aspects such as a table to give the build more character, instead of just having a floating coffee pot. You can also try to follow a reference photo to the best of your ability to help accurately represent your theme. If you need help achieving this, there are plenty of Mappers throughout our community that would love to help!
The parkour of your map is the main issue. The length of it is on the longer side for an easy map. Your parkour feels repetitive and lacks variety. In your next submission, try to make parkour that flows nicely and has variety, while still complimenting the build. There are many threads to help guide you in sprucing up your parkour.[Emma]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.