Coinflip is easily exploited

Ratings
5 2
Hey everyone,

as you may know, money is easily made via coin flip. It's also extremely easily exploitable. The reason being is because it relies on a 50:50 chance, and generally because its got such a low percentage difference, you can exploit it via the laws of chance.

Since nothing is truly random, you can easily pick the same side 10 times and win. generally it alternates daily.

my suggestion is to put a cool down on it, or, make it Rock Paper Scissors. RPS has a 3 way chance, so 33.33333% etc, so this is un-exploitable.

Thanks,
Luke

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
From what I've heard, there used to be an RPS system, but they removed it. I don't have a clue why as it would be better than CFS.
I don't think you can really exploit coinflips though since there is no way to control the outcome. It's more of just putting, as you said, laws of chance to the test.
Both players that are involved in a coinflip have the same ability to create a flip and choose which side they want, so I see it as pretty fair.
It definitely does get frustrating at times though when new players, or players that don't understand the system, keep losing. But to me, that's just part of the game.

Justinc2522

MVP+
Justinc2522
Justinc2522
MVP+
Ratings
34 1
I think the current coin flip system is pretty good as I have gained 100k and lost it all within a few minutes so it’s not op. I like the idea of the RPS however if that is implemented since it’s a lower chance of winning, maybe remove the tax and make it tax feee. Or else there would be no point to do it since you are less likely to win than the CF.

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
This is a interesting idea there’s a lot of talks of patterns and exploits some say it exists others say it’s just superstition but I think rps could cause a lot less grief overall, anyways like the ideas keep thinking <3

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
how to make mad bread (olympus):
start with 1k mana and cf it
if you lose go exponentially higher (2k, 4k etc) youre guaranteed to earn (unless ur really bad)

xenobite

Ratings
how to make mad bread (olympus):
start with 1k mana and cf it
if you lose go exponentially higher (2k, 4k etc) youre guaranteed to earn (unless ur really bad)
Until you eventually run out of mana lol. And you only win 1k each time

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
I solely blame the server-wide coinflips for my crippling gambling addiction.

SZMYT

MVP
SZMYT
SZMYT
MVP
Ratings
13 2
cool down is smart,
saying that you can cheat the clipflip just because its chanced based it the most retarded thing ive heard.
You say you can win 10 times in a row (which is true) but you can also lose 10 times in a row (like the person who you cfed against)
youre lowkey a clown for thinking its abusable when it comes to the chances.

KermitDontLikeU

Ratings
22 6
Tbh anyone who says "theres an algorithm" is wrong, I notice alot of peoples strat is to lose 2 cfs of the same side like, they will lose 2 heads and then for 3rd cf theyll put a high bet for heads as well and they think it improves there odds, it really dosent prove any odds its just pure luck, its also NOT 50;50 ive lost over 8 in a row and thatd be a 0.1% chance of happening which is highly unlikely lmao

SZMYT

MVP
SZMYT
SZMYT
MVP
Ratings
13 2

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
It seems that it isn't fair to be honest. I have cfed around 5 to 10 times with no losses. When I do lose, I switch to the other option and win for another 5 to 10 rounds.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
You have a 50/50 chance, it’s not that deep.

Some may try to “rig” by putting out tons of 50 cf’s in hope to lose 3 in a row to “increase” their odds of winning but they still lose even with that method because it’s static, the chances of winning won’t be any less or more than 50/50,
Sometimes you get lucky and unlucky and lose quite a few in a row and that makes players think it’s unbalanced but that’s just luck, it can go either way or u can win lose win lose,

Just don’t do Cf’s it’s a fantastic way to make money but it’s also a way to lose everything because your never gauranteed a win

Conver

Ratings
75 25
Lol why do some people think there is a "cheat" to winning coinflips, its luck, has always been luck

Conver

Ratings
75 25
yes theres a pattern, does that affect the way people do coinflips? no

even if there is a pattern how will players know the pattern and how to abuse it lol

ive said it before, ill say it again, its luck, just luck