Colors issues

echograssi

MVP
echograssi
echograssi
MVP
Ratings
There's at least 2 specific jumps in the light blue section of colors that lags every single time somebody tries to do it (or at least me and the person I'm playing with.) I'm not sure how to describe one of them, but one is the jump from the 3 blocks to the one, and it makes it practically impossible (for me at least) to do.

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
As colors is a fully basic block jump based map I wouldn't expect there to be any issues for lag relating to what version you're playing in, but are you both playing in 1.8.9? Just checked and got through the entire light blue section fine without any lag, is it possible it was just server lag?

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Make sure to play in 1.8.9! This will prevent most glitches/lag spots like the ones you are experiencing. If you are playing in 1.8.9 already, there may be the possibility of it being server lag like what cele said.
-kxe

echograssi

MVP
echograssi
echograssi
MVP
Ratings
As colors is a fully basic block jump based map I wouldn't expect there to be any issues for lag relating to what version you're playing in, but are you both playing in 1.8.9? Just checked and got through the entire light blue section fine without any lag, is it possible it was just server lag?
Possibly, it was just odd to me that two people were experiencing lag in the same exact spots.