Axolotl

MVP
luom
luom
MVP
Ratings
32 1
Hey everyone!
If you don't know me I'm Luom. Some people might know me as chaotic axolotl though. (I changed my username to axolotl while we waited for 1.17 because I was hyped)
I took a pretty long break from manacube, and Minecraft in general about a month or 2 ago. During this time I played lots of other games, mainly destiny 2. I beat Titanfall 2 in 2 days, so I wouldn't consider it a main game I played, but it was fun, and I recommend it. The destiny franchise has always been a favorite of mine though, I beat destiny 1 about 2 years after it came out, and played it actively until the launch of destiny 2, in which case I switched over to destiny 2. I play destiny 2 actively, and its also super fun. Destiny 2 is defiantly my all time fav game, Minecraft in close second.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm coming back to those who know me, and say hi to those who might not know me!

: D

EDIT: LMAO JUST REALIZED I HIT 1 YEAR ON FORUMS POG!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
Hey there! Lovely to see you back.

Welcome back to the forums! Taking breaks is definitely needed, so I’m glad you were able to find and enjoy playing other games! I hope you equally enjoy playing on ManaCube again.

Hope to see you around! :D

gabby(turt)

Forum Master
ELITE
gabbyyxo
gabbyyxo
ELITE
Ratings
169 7
ong yesss idk if u remember me but u seem mad familiar