cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
I’m sorry to hear that happened, but please remember the player slots are picked randomly and there is no guarantee you will get to play :(

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I know what you mean! I've "played" it 4 times and havnt played it.
They really need to at least edit it! I think removing it would be better though, there are so many options they could do to better weekly events, but decide to not. Sad

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Yea speaking out of experience unfortunately some times players are not able to participate in the cooking event. We always try our best to involve as many people as possible but whenever the cooking event is announced we provide a disclaimer saying that it's not guaranteed you will actually be able to play in the event, this is only for a couple of people due to the minimal slots for cooking.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
We're trying to get stuff done to make it more evenly spread but admins have this weird project called "ManaCube" that they are preoccupied with so we can't get them on side xD Also I find it weird that you haven't competed since we usually cycle through all the players, or at least those who go "I haven't played yet REEE" when we ask. Also SSM_GOD not to be rude but I'm fairly confident I've seen you get selected to play it so :/

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
We're trying to get stuff done to make it more evenly spread but admins have this weird project called "ManaCube" that they are preoccupied with so we can't get them on side xD Also I find it weird that you haven't competed since we usually cycle through all the players, or at least those who go "I haven't played yet REEE" when we ask. Also SSM_GOD not to be rude but I'm fairly confident I've seen you get selected to play it so :/
I really havn't :shrug:
I'm there and active in chat but never gotten to do the cooking one. :(.

Ratings
5 1
just saying alfie this post was made saturday i was just mad and youu can obviously tell there wasnt much thought put into this thread lol