Cool Idea for survival, but could be used anywhere else too!

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
21 4
I recently had an idea! What if there was a chest that spawned in the pvp arena with 5 cubits inside, that only one person can claim. Of course, this wouldn't replace King Benny, but rather, could just be another way players can get free cubits. It also wouldn't mess up any of the profits manacube makes with cubits or crate keys, because it's only one 5 cubit chest ever 12 hours or something like that, or every 24 hours. Let me know what you think in the replies!

Ratings
427 8
Reduce it to like 3 cubits, and make the chest spawn in the 'abyss' area and we got ourselves a top notch idea!

NoTime

Dedicated Member
PATRON
WasteNoTime
WasteNoTime
Patron
Ratings
81 10
Reduce it to like 3 cubits, and make the chest spawn in the 'abyss' area and we got ourselves a top notch idea!
probably for kitpvp/factions though. I don't know if it's a good option for Abyss

Last edited:

Brinaa

Helper
Helper
Brinaa
Brinaa
Patron
Ratings
312 32
This would work better with a capture the flag type game. It spawns in the pvp area but you have to hold onto or “capture” the crate for a certain amount of time to get the reward. This could make pvp more active as well because who doesnt like free cubits?

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
21 4
I think one should spawn in abyss, with 10c, and one should spawn in the pvp arena with 3-5 that way, players who don't wanna lose their stuff can still try to get something, but people like you and me can go to abyss and possibly get the 10c.