MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+1 super fire map, ahaha i love the build cosmo is so freakin adorable!!! parkour good toooo

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The build is very nice, it's pretty much perfectly accurate to the real thing, so amazing job on that!

The theme is original as well, there's no maps based on Castle Clash (although there are 2 COC/CR maps, but they look very different and technically are not the same game although they are similar).

The parkour is a bit unbalanced in some areas (e.g the first two jumps and the stretch from the invis neup to the minecart inside [they're overly hard compared to the rest of the map, in my opinion]), but otherwise I think it's good as an easier expert.

+1, good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Presidenten & MrBugs,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme is original, and the build is really good, it is detailed and overall very well built.
The parkour is good. It isn't repetitive, and you used a large variety of blocks and items to create original and well built jumps.
My only concern would be some jumps are significantly harder than others, but this didn't happen too much, and isn't a huge issue.
The length and difficulty are good for an expert map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.